1. We believe in the Bible, that both of the Old and New Testaments are inspired by God and are without error in the original writings.
2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21
2. We believe in one God eternally existing in three equal Persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Matthew 3:13-17, Matthew 28:18-19, 2 Corinthians 13:14
3. We believe that God the Father is the Creator and the Supreme Ruler of the heaven and earth.
Genesis 1:1, Daniel 4:25, 32, Colossians 1:16
4. We believe that God the Son became flesh in the person of Jesus Christ, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. Jesus is true God and true man at the same time.
Galatians 4:4, Philippians 2:6-8
5. We believe that Jesus Christ died for the sins of the whole human race on the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice and that He physically, and bodily rose from the grave after three days according to the Scriptures.
Romans 5:8, 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, 1 Timothy 2:6, 1 John 2:2
6. We believe in the personal, bodily and visible return of Jesus Christ. This is our blessed hope. When Christ comes again, the Church will be raptured. Then there shall be seven years of Great Tribulation, after which Christ shall set foot on earth to establish the Millennial Kingdom.
Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15-25, 46, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, Revelation 6:1-19, 21, Revelation 20:1-3
7. We believe that the Holy Spirit is a Person and that He is God possessing all the divine attributes. He indwells, baptizes and seals all believers at the moment of their conversion and fills them in response to confession of sin and yieldedness.
John 14:16, Romans 8:26-38, 1 Corinthians 12:13, Ephesians 1:13-14, 5:18
8. We believe that whoever by faith receives Jesus Christ as his or her Savior becomes a child of God. This salvation is by grace through faith and not the result of any human effort or merit.
John 1:12, Romans 3:22, 24-25, Ephesians 2:8-9
9. We believe that all true believers are kept eternally secure by the power of God through the new birth, the indwelling and sealing of the Holy Spirit, and the intercession of Christ.
John 10:28-29, Romans 8:29-30, Ephesians 1:13-14, Hebrews 7:25